Friday, January 1, 2010

INTRO to my blog

While I'm not sure anyone will ever read this, my name is John.

The intent of this blog is to better connect to those who I have the pleasure of worshipping God with every single week...whether that be at Ankeny First United Methodist Church or somewhere else.

The leadership staff of our church is toying with the idea of blogging about our thoughts/concerns as we prepare to lead worship for the week. This blog is one of my 2010 GOALS, so here we go.

AS A LEAD IN TO ANY BLOG YOU READ HERE, these are just honest thoughts from 1 man trying to know God better. I believe there is one path to God...Jesus Christ, who was sent to us by God the Father, who has also afforded us help/guidance/insight through the Holy Spirit.

So there you have it...read on if you like...if this isn't your cup o' tea, GOD BLESS YOU anyway!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment